Assist San Diego County residents with barriers to mobility to achieve independence through coordination of transportation services.
To update your information or request to have your program be listed, contact us. Please also take a moment to complete our Client Demographic Survey.
Volunteer Driver Services
Volunteer Driver transportation is cost effective and user friendly. San Diego County has a number of agencies that offer volunteer driver transportation to seniors. The transportation is free or low cost and can be arranged in advance by contacting the agencies directly.
ADA Paratransit is reasonably priced transportation service available to travel to the same areas that are serviced by public transit services – the local bus and rail routes.
- 2-1-1 San Diego
- 5-1-1 San Diego
- Aging and Independence Services (AIS) – County of San Diego
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
- California Association for Coordinated Transportation (CALACT)
- Caltrans District 11 – San Diego County
- Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) Information Station
- Disability Accessible Travel in San Diego
- Eldercare Directory for San Diego County
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Health & Human Services Agency (HHSA) – County of San Diego
- Interfaith Community Services
- Keep San Diego Moving
- Metropolitan Transportation System (MTS)
- National Aging & Disabilities Transportation Center
- National Transit Institute (NTI)
- North County Transit District (NCTD)
- Paratransit Inc.
- San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG)
- US Department of Transportation
- 2 Pg Brochure Explaining United We Ride
- 4 Pg Brochure Describing The Family of Transportation Services from United We Ride
- 4 Pg. Brochure Describing Mobility Management from United We Ride
- Coordinating Transportation Services: Local Collaboration and Decision-Making
- Coordination as a Strategy For Serving the Transportation Disadvantaged University of Oregon
- New Hampshire, Governor’s Task Force: Statewide Coordination of Community Transportation Services
- Travel San Diego – Travel Training Program
- US General Accounting Office: Transportation Coordination, Benefits and Barriers Exist and Planning Effort Progress Slowly
FACT specializes in
finding the best option
for your mobility needs.